Almost Family has several positions available for flexible caregivers with experience in Home Health in Oshkosh and the surrounding area!
Call for Interview: 773 ### ####
We re proud to offer our care team best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules.
- World-Class Specialty Training. (You will get your CMS certification!)
- Paid Travel Time
- Support Staff invested in your growth.
We strive to match our caregivers with clients that are not only near your own house, but that are also a good match. Our goal is to put the best caregivers in the homes of our clients across the area -- a big part of that is ensuring you have something in common.
- Providing and assisting with personal care needs: such as bathing, shaving, shampooing hair, dressing and grooming, oral hygiene, and perinea care.
- Assisting with ambulating, including the use of canes, walkers, and wheelchairs.
- Assuring Client safety and maintaining a safe environment.
- Assisting with toileting, including bed pans, urinals, and commode chairs.
- Assisting with safe client transfers and proper body positioning.
- Encouraging self-help activities.
- Responding to and reporting emergency situations and/or changes in Client condition to a supervisor or case manager.
- Maintaining Client confidentiality.
- Documenting services provided on the appropriate time cards and charting according to agency policy and procedure.
- Performing home management and meal planning: including light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, grocery shopping, preparing/serving meals, and clean-up.
- Accompany Client to scheduled appointments.
- Transport Clients or running errands for Client.
- Providing companionship to the Client.
- Other duties as assigned.