Are you a looking for a great career as a Customer Service Representative? Are you a Customer Service Representative looking for a company with excellent benefits and employee culture?
Our client helps consumers make easier and more informed health decisions. They are looking for employees who want to join a team that values collaboration, innovation, and are passionate about their work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will take inbound calls, make outbound calls to market the services of clients and prospective clients, educate healthcare consumers, and conduct market research.
- Gather demographic information
- Make calls for appointment reminder
- Collect payments from customers
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience from a call center, retail, or fast-food environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred
- Associate s or Bachelor s degree is ideal
- Strong ability to think on your feet
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Hours: Full-time hours. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.14 - $15.50 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 133111
WHAT YOU GET:
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Company-wide annual bonus
- Opportunity for advancement
- Casual dress environment
- Social hours to get to know your colleagues
- Tuition assistance
- Paid volunteer day
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com
Associated topics: call center representative, call center specialist, clerk, customer care representative, customer service specialist, phone, representative, service representative, service specialist, technical assistant