Are you a Customer Service Representative looking to work for a company that offers a great work / life balance? Are you a Customer Service Representative looking for a great opportunity to build your skill set?
Our client has almost 70 years of experience and is a leading distributor and business service provider. They offer a wide range of products to their thousands of retailers throughout the United States and
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will handle 50-60 phone calls per day. You will identify customer needs, clarify information, and take care of any uncovered issues.
- Build customer profiles
- Identify additional sales opportunities
- Keep records of all conversations in the database
- Customer service experience
- Outbound calling experience is ideal
- Basic MSWD, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Ability to follow scripts
Hours: 8:00am 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 - $14.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 134602
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work / life balance
- Opportunity to be considered for other openings
- Great experience to add to your resume
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com
Associated topics: agent, clerk, client service, customer care representative, customer service, customer service specialist, platform support, product support, service agent, support