A scenic, waterfront Wisconsin community is looking for a new grad or experienced CRNA to join their team. Enjoy living in this quaint, lakeside community that offers much for the avid outdoor enthusiast. This can be a very lucrative opportunity as the income potential can exceed 250K depending on experience level. Salaries increase with tenure. This is a small hospital with a very collegial and friendly anesthesia staff; this is the ideal position for candidates who enjoy the smaller hospital work environment. Wonderful benefits will be offered as well as an EDUCATION BONUS for new grads or Sign On for experienced candidates as well as a Relocation expense. New Grads may apply. Interviewing now!
For immediate consideration, please respond with your resume. For further details about this opportunity, please contact David Siegel at and call .
Please reference JOB-
- Beautiful, Waterfront Wisconsin Town
- 250K+ Income Potential (doe)
- Small Hospital Environment
- New Grads Welcome
- Education Bonus or Sign On
- Full Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, intensive, intensive care, maternal, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse