A medical center in Wisconsin seeks an orthopedic surgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with general orthopedics including pediatric fracture cases. The assignment schedule is 24-hour ER call. You must be board certified and have a WI state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Procedures: General orthopedics and pediatric fractures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery