A well-established and respected residency program in Wisconsin needs to add a family medicine physician to their faculty staff. The ideal candidate have strong training and communication skills, and have experience in OB. You will join 6 other experienced faculty members in training 18 family medicine residents (six per year). Candidates must be board certified in family medicine and have three or more years of experience and/or experience as a faculty member would be considered a plus. Duties include full-scope family medicine, including inpatient medicine.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, loan repayment through NHSC, life insurance, disability, CME time, a pension plan with optional 401K and 403B, relocation assistance, 10 days of CME with stipend, 22 days of vacation, and occurrence-based malpractice.
Enjoy working and living in an area that offers unlimited, four-season of recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing). The city boasts a great family environment that is safe and has high-quality schools. The city has a strong performing arts community with a local symphony orchestra, dance/ballet, theaters, and a vibrant, historic downtown.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more detailed information, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203.###.#### and email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2517497.
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- 4.5 day work week, call is 2 to 3 times per month
- Join six other faculty members
- Hospital is adjacent to clinic
- Full backup from all subspecialties
- Board certification required
- Employer recognized as a best place to work
- OB is preferred, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, nocturnist, physician md do, primary care, provider, urgent care