Warranty Analyst (Franklin)
Compensation: $90,220.00 - $89,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
For over 70 years, we have been designing and building high performance, commercial quality products. From our humble beginnings in Japan with a simple hand-held crop duster, we have grown to become a technological leader and well-respected global brand. Today the company sells its products in North America through ten distributors managing 6,600 independent dealers. An additional 24 Latin American distributors sell ECHO products through a variety of channels. ECHO products can be found in Home Depot stores in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
www.echo-usa.comEcho in Lake Zurich is looking for someone with an analytical aptitude that can create complex reports, present and translate the data, and collaborate with peers and managers. If this describes you, please apply here!DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes warranty data for North and South America to identify product problem areas and recommend corrective action plans.
- Creates monthly standard and adhoc warranty claim reports and provides to Senior Manager, Warranty& Training, Yamabiko and distribution.
- Summarizes annual warranty analysis for ECHO s management team.
- Provides warranty registration report data to sales and product management when needed.
- Review warranty failures and claim trends for fraud as necessary.
- Prepare Dealer/Distributor warranty audits if necessary.
- Visits distributors, dealers and customers when requested to investigate product issues in field. Or on group field trips.
- EPA Defect Reporting/Compliance.
- Chairs monthly meeting covering EPA defect compliance and issues report of the meeting to senior management.
- Analyzes monthly EPA defect reports and determines corrective action plans.
- Presents EPA data to management and emissions compliance engineers and submits necessary reports to EPA.
- Performs various other duties and assignments as requested to assist in the operation and overall functioning of the department and company.
- Ability to utilize data manipulation, statistical analyses and develop warranty failure rate predictions.
- Must be proficient in operation of a personal computer using Windows applications, (Word, Excel and Access, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with data reporting using software applications a plus (Excel pivot tables, Access data bases, Cognos reports).
- Automotive or technical knowledge of hand held, air-cooled 2 and 4-stroke engines a plus.
- Possess excellent analytical and technical problem solving skills and excellent verbal communication skills with all levels of management and customers.
Associate s Degree in an analytic field (Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science)Equal Opportunity Employment:
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.E-Verification:
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...