Design Build Construction Project Manager
Michael Page in Milwaukee, WI
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $110,100.00 - 161,850.00 / Year*
- Develop detailed construction budgets
- Develop detailed construction schedules including milestones, duration's and dependencies
- Contribute to project programming, design reviews and pro-forma analysis
- Oversee progress relative to contract construction schedule
- Schedule and document required government inspections during construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators
- Ideally 3-10 years of project management experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings on site.
- Salary range from 95k+, depending on project experience and skills
- Performance based bonus structure (Average was $12k for 1st year employees in '18)
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Company cell phone or allowance
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions
Associated topics: administrator, construction, custom, director, healthcare, project, public, public works, superintendent, supervisor
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!