- Perkins Restaurants
- $24,880.00 -33,070.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1757 S Laprairie Town Hall Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides efficient service and food preparation according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and practices good personal hygiene.
- Prepares food products for restaurant usage according to company standards.
- Follows proper receiving, storage, rotating, and food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the Incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Uses, maintains, and cleans food preparation surfaces, equipment, and storage areas.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must be able to communicate.
- Must lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet.
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
- Repetitive cutting, scooping and slicing motions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Receives direction and training from the Kitchen Manager as to specific procedures and assignments.
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training. Ability to manage time effectively.
Associated topics: dinner, food preparation, fryer, grill, lunch, prep, restaurant cook, roasting, sandwich, station
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.