The QTI Group is recruiting for a Corporate Recruiter to join our client s corporate recruitment team. This individual will develop a proactive approach to attract and retain top talent and support all aspects of the talent acquisition process.
- Work closely with hiring managers to build recruitment strategies and determine appropriate resources for sourcing, advertising, and generating pools of qualified candidates
- Identify process improvement opportunities in order to ensure candidate and hiring manager satisfaction & process efficiency
- Promote company mission to candidates and external service providers
- Proactively source candidates and develop candidate networks and processes to support a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future opportunities
- Negotiate and support hiring manager in developing and facilitating offers
- Provide support to ensure efficient and accurate onboarding, including the background check process and a smooth conversion process for temp-to-hire positions
- Partner with recruiting team and agencies, contractors and/or web resources to conduct effective employment advertising campaigns
- Support and maintain college recruiting, Affirmative Action and career development programs
- Maintain reporting and other information required to support recruiting metrics
- Bachelor s degree in a Business, HR or related field
- 2+ years recruiting experience, ideally with a mix in both corporate and agency recruiting environments, to support talent acquisition of all levels of positions
- High volume staffing experience is preferred
- Relevant experience in full life cycle of recruitment, including candidate assessment and qualification using behavioral based interview techniques, all the way through job offer stage.
- Experience with direct sourcing and candidate generation techniques as well as recruitment strategy development.
- Strong comfort level utilizing ATS system to track candidate activity
- Superb relationship building and customer service skills to support internal customers and respond positively to the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills, are required.
- Certified LinkedIn Recruiter or similar certification is highly desirable.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition