This Dedicated truck driver position features daily time at home, up to $0.49 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul multi-stop, 100% no-touch freight for a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for outdoor environment, Toro, and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of 280 miles from Tomah, WI. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here or give us a call today.Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants:
All Class A CDL HoldersTomah Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Up to $59,000 per year*
- $15,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and stop-off pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Tomah Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- 100% automated transmission
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more ? see full list of benefits
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver?s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Tomah, WI
- Night driving is required
- Consistency hauling for one customer ? consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
It?s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by ? safety, integrity, respect and excellence ? Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
?It?s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.? Chris, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Call for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Company Description:Real Drivers. Real Reasons.
Schneider didn't become North America's premier trucking company on accident. From one man with one truck and one dream in 1935, we now employ over 10,000 truck drivers and serve over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies - all because we treat people with respect and do business with integrity.\"I wanted to drive for a reputable company and stay at that company, have stability and not bounce around. Schneider offers job security while still providing room for growth within the company. Schneider also takes great pride in its dedication to safety, training and investment in technology.\" - Perry Rine, Schneider Tanker Driver
Get in the driver's seat at Schneider today!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, company over the road, company truck driver, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, hazardous material, over the road driving, regional driver, tanker truck, tanker truck driver