Schneider has an immediate need for an organized and detail oriented Recruiting Assistant on our fast paced Corporate Recruiting team. The Recruiting Assistant will provide support to the Recruiting team in many facets, including scheduling phone screens and creating interview schedules. This position has significant interaction with potential candidates and typically has the first opportunity to make a positive impression on a candidate and create a positive employment brand for the Schneider organization. This position will frequently interact with hiring managers throughout the organization, requiring the handling of confidential information. This role supports three to five full cycle recruiters with varied content and scope, requiring independent judgment, negotiation, and prioritization. This position drives your career to limitless opportunities and positions you for interesting challenges.
By choosing a career with Schneider, we improve your life by offering:
- Competitive wage
- Consistent schedule
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- On-site services at some facilities including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
Our preferred candidate will have:
- The ability to work a full-time first shift schedule
- High School diploma required; post secondary education preferred
- Two to three years practical work experience in a professional, business environment
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail with ability to coordinate multiple tasks and projects simultaneously; ability to negotiate timelines
- Demonstrated clear, concise, and persuasive oral communication skills
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information with commitment to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Contemporary technology expertise to include Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to adapt and respond effectively to changing work priorities and tasks with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated stress tolerance in a fast paced business environment
- Ability to work cordially with others in the department and across the organization
Schneider is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry, Schneider s solutions include Van Truckload, Dedicated, Regional, Bulk, Intermodal, Transportation Management, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Port Logistics services. A $3.4 billion company, Schneider has provided expert transportation and logistics solutions for over 76 years.
The Schneider Way:
We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect. We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships. We are a responsible member of the community.
Safety-first and always
Integrity in every action
Respect for all
Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today!
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive