Completive hourly wage; minimum pay of $15 per hour, plus additional shift pay of either $1.25/hr or $2.00/hr based on hours worked.Consistent flexible full-time schedule, four weekdays 12:00pm-9:00pm, one weekend day required 8:00-4:30pm
The Schneider organization has an immediate need for an energetic and resilient Recruiting Assistant to join our Driver Recruiting team. As a quality focused Recruiting Assistant, you will be the initial point of contact for driver candidates, introducing program offerings and career opportunities within our organization. With a sales mindset, Recruiting Assistants answer incoming calls, make outbound calls and respond to various recruiting leads, which will start driver candidates in the initial screening process. As you determine successful candidates through your screening and qualification analysis, you will then be responsible for scheduling Driver Recruiter interviews to advance them in the hiring process with Schneider. This position will set you on your way to a career of interesting challenges and limitless opportunities Duties and Responsibilities of the Recruiting Assistant:
By choosing a career with Schneider, we improve your life by offering:
- Primary accountability includes:
- Following up on internet leads.
- Screening candidates and direct ownership of \"to be evaluated\" status.
- Direct ownership and accountability to execute closure of \"contact attempts\" status.
- Internet mining, prospecting, and cold calling prospective leads
- Review candidate qualifications and make an objective qualification decision.
- Conduct screening interviews of candidates. Evaluate application and make an objective qualification decision to determine who meets hiring criteria. Inform candidates of the additional requirements for information and paperwork needed to continue the recruiting process.
- Direct interface and teamwork with Driver Recruiters.
- Follow up via phone or written contact with all pending candidates.
- Meet or exceed specific weekly and monthly performance metrics.
- Maintain superior customer service with candidates, Internal Departments and Driver Recruiting associates.
Our preferred Recruiting Assistant candidate will have:
- Completive hourly wage; minimum pay of $15 per hour, plus additional shift pay of either $1.25/hr or $2.00/hr based on hours worked.
- Consistent flexible full-time schedule, four weekdays 12:00pm-9:00pm, one weekend day required 8:00-4:30pm
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- On-site services at some locations including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
- High school diploma/GED or relevant work experience
- Minimum of two years prior work experience, call center experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- An innovative, goal-oriented and results driven approach
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we ve grown and evolved to become a $4.4 billion company (2017 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today! .
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive