Business Advisor- Milwaukee (Rhinelander)
Compensation: $33,540.00 - $49,910.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you just working for a company or are you part of a CAUSE?
Our Cause: Protect& grow local business market share through Local Business Automation and use of our customizable softwareLocal Business Automation Customizable Software
We provide a unique way to automate a business s everyday operations with software. Our software offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Search Engine Optimization, Marketing, online invoices& receipts, text messaging, email marketing and social media management. This automation provides the edge a local business needs to better succeed in their market. We do it all in a convenient app which allows the local business owner complete control over their operations anytime, anywhere, and from the palm of their hand.Who you are:
We are seeking hungry and moldable individuals to strategize and offer our unique software solutions to local business owners. In addition, the candidate selected to join our team will be upselling existing accounts as well as growing local business via cutting edge leads generation platforms.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Goal oriented you re known for destroying your sales goals
- Persuasive you can explain software solutions in simple terms
- Exceed sales quotas& expectations
- Build a pipeline of prospects& close deals
- Develop great solutions to help customers WIN!
- Basic Qualifications
- +2 years sales experience
- Proven record of prospecting& cold calling experience
- Tech savvy
- Valid driver's license and clear driving record required, no multiple infractions within last 12 months
- Proven success in new business acquisition
- Experience in up-selling Software Solutions
- Desire to achieve and be competitive with an optimistic attitude
Why choose Thryv?
- At Thryv, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today s competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
- As a member of the Thryv team, you will enjoy INCREDIBLE benefits in a REALLY FANTASTIC culture. This is a full-time position that offers a salary and UN-CAPPED commissions. If you are confident in your ability to hunt& sell you WILL make great money and have fun doing it.
- Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You ll feel good about what you do and that you re making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive.
- Medical (includes Rx and Vision)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k Company match
- Mileage or transportation reimbursement for applicable positions
- Thryv is an equal opportunity employer.
- Visit our website:
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business intelligence, consult, consultant, customer, information technology consultant, sales, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...