Truck driver Class A / Dedicated / Local / Dry van / No touch
Employment Type: Full-Time
- $925 - $1100 total average weekly pay
- 1500 - 2200 average miles per week
- Company driver (solo)
- Can include night time driving
- Dry van and Reefer
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- Home at least 4 weekends per month
- 100% drop and hook
- 100% no touch freight
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Pet and rider policy
- Pets are not allowed
- Riders are allowed
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Loading and unloading cargo while operating cargo handling equipment.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Stacking and sorting delivered cargo.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
Carrier and truck information
- Carrier size 1000 trucks or more
- We operate both manual and automatic trucks
- Can take truck home if requirements are met
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license
- OTR experience
- at least 3 months in the last 12 months
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic proficiency in the English language
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Good driving record
- Stable work history
Loading some great jobs for you...